The course pays for itself in both time and money
The course saves you more MONEY than you spend on it.
- Course fee: $95
- Average equipment spend $200*
- Average grocery spend: $500**
Estimated total course cost: $795
* The kitchen equipment is optional and anything you purchase is something you will use well beyond the course.
**The groceries are for meals you actually consume and since home cooked meals cost less than eating out, the groceries represent immediate savings.
Students report reducing overall food cost by $50 - $150 per week with the average being $79.63. (Savings come from eating out less often and being more cost effective when grocery shopping.)
Estimated weekly savings: $79.63
The course saves you more TIME than you spend on it.
Students report reducing their total time spent on food-related activities each week by 2-8 hours, with the average being 4.3 hours.
Estimated weekly time savings: 4.3 hours
- Study time: 5 hours
- Shopping time: 10 hours*
- Cooking & Cleaning time: 40 hours*
Total course time: 55 hours
* You are learning on the job so the time spent shopping and cooking produces actual meals for the week saving you from having to cook later.